Monday, February 26, 2007

Weekend Rundown!

Now I know my quote might have confused a lot of you, but the reason I HAD to put it up was because I just finished getting my hair did and it looks HOT!! People just keep looking.. like they want a piece of me, which they could have... if I were nice.

So of course my ex went to the dentist and got his teeth pulled out, and like am good ex I stayed over at his house sunday. But something was different. It was nice, like really really nice. We rented a movie, he cooked me dinner, and we stayed up until Midnight watching old ass episodes of Law and Order (only SVU bitches!) which took me back to the old days where things were great and and he got the big piece of chicken.


But anyway, Midnight rolled around and I did not want to get up out of his COMFORTABLE bed. Like seriously, he has this fabulous comfort top, ortho something, pillow on both sides, bed that is soo relaxing I could live in it. So I stayed the night. And I loved it. I was even gonna call in sick just to sleep in, but I have never called in sick to any job so I am not about to start now!

Pretty boring weekend overall, but that was how my life was when we were together. Simple things please me.

No comments: