Thursday, February 1, 2007

Exes and Oh!!!!!

Last night I spent the night at my ex boyfriends house.. I know, can you believe it? I passed up Wednesday Karaoke Night to stay with my ex and in hind site I am soo dang glad I did. We had planned to play playstation's ultimate alliance (which is like the best game of the month) but we ended up watching that stupid american idol on Fox. I really feel sad for those people, I mean REALLY! If my friends ever lied to me and made me think that I could sing, dance, whatever when I was CLEARLY BAD I would end up having to kill them. Fox!! and I hope you are reading this, please give those poor souls a check or something for helping you, because I am sure people watch the show to see those stupid people. Including Mr. Panther!!!

But anyway I get off topic, so we start watching american idol and slowly fall asleep. GIRL!!!! You never know how much you miss that nice warm body and those strong arms until you have not had it for a while. He was soo warm (I get cold fast!), and he had his smell, and girl (and some gay men) know what I am talking about! That smell that just throws you back to the time when you were together and all was right in the world. I did not want to wake up this morning. He even suggested I call in sick!

Not only was last night amazing but this morning was perfect too. He has this FABULOUS bed, which I could never afford, so I woke up all hyper and well rested. All smiles and sunshine (from the rest and his "smell") I took my ass to work and on my way to work like 3 men were flirting with me! One even stopped infront of the bus to get my attention! Too bad for them I have places to go and work to finish. All and all I think staying with my ex was the best thing for me. :-)


Oh! BTW tonight I plan to see the messengers (another screening) so I will let you guys know all about it tomorrow

xoxoxox

No comments: