Monday, February 19, 2007

Weekend MADNESS!!

So my weekend was FABULOUS!! but it started off RUFF! First off let me tell you about my ordeal with enterprise rent-a-car!
I made a reservation at 12-noon, get there are 1 pm and there is not one single car in the lot. NOT ONE!!! so they tell me when someone returns a vehicle they will call me. Come 5 o'clock my phone has not rung. NERVOUS as all hell I call them screaming, wondering why I dont have a car and they assured me I would get my car around 6. 6:30 rolls up and I get a phone call telling me to come down stairs. I go, and a convertible red mustang waits for me!!! Sadly I have to pay the difference, but it was a lovely surprise so I took it. Plus I know my ex will love it.

Which brings me to my weekend! I told my ex to keep it open so I could spend it with him... secretly I only wanted him for Sunday because I got tickets to WWE!!! And why this weekend you ask!? Well it was the closest event in Los Angeles around his birthday so I had to take it. I know I know, I am such a fabulous ex-girlfriend. At the end of the night he was horse, and I was all hot and bothered. Why you ask... because of one man!


(via WWE website)

And his name is BATISTA!!! Now that people, is.a.MAN!!! 6'5", pure muscle, hot tattoos, great smile, and he looks cute in little undies! OH MY GOD!!! i loved it, When he got on stage I started yelling and screaming, throwing my hands up, and trust me, if I had a skirt on I probably would have threw my panties on the stage too! Just talking about him gets me all warm inside. *sigh* Lets just say it was a great event to go to on a sunday night!

No comments: