Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Black Snake Moan Screening!



(photo via http://www.moanmovie.com/)

started off slow, and I honestly thought I was too late to even get in, but surprise surprise I got in, and after 30 minutes the shit got good!!! The movie was amazing, really it kept my attention, and the story was amazing!! If I was a critic, which I am not, I would give this movie 5 stars (that is the max right?)

I was even surprised by the actors.. I mean I am still a big fan of Christina Ricci - from back in the day with the Adam's family - and who doesnot love Samuel L. Jackson!? But they also had S. Epatha Merkerson!!! If you have not see Lakawana Blues, go see it, right now! I. AM. SERIOUS.

I was surprised to find out Justin Timberlake was in it, but he was not a main character, and although he probably got 3rd billing, he was not over exposed, with his under par acting skills. So it was a cute treat through out the movie which didn't leave a sour taste in my mouth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Justin Timberlake, no matter what which part couldn't act his way out of a paper bag.