Friday, February 2, 2007

Screenings and TV thursday!

Last night I saw The Messengers. Good film actually. Had some Scarey parts, Terrible ending, but that wasn't what spoiled it for me. What spoiled the night for me was this grown ass man, at least 200lbs, who kept jumping in his seat. Like serious jumping! Like feet kicking the air, moving to the side, covering his eyes jumping. His lovely wife on the end just sat still. And all I could think was.. "DAMNIT! Stop being a bitch and grow some balls! Aren't you suppose to be protecting the woman!" But he didn't and at the climax he jumped on the seat. BOTH. LEGS. IN. THE. CHAIR! If only I had a camera phone I would totally have posted it on youtube or something.

OH MY GOD! OH MY FUCKING, How could I forget! John Corbett was in the messengers! AIDEN! from SEXY AND THE CITY!!! and he is still HOT. 46. 6'5 (GIRL!!) and soo sweet. I mean serious he is HOT If I can get a man who looks like that at 46 call a bitch happily married! And my girl Kristen Stewart was in it, young, bitch, with a tiny waist line, to short to be a model but def pretty, with a tiny pinch of gutter punk. Gotta love her!


(photo via http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/themessengers/index.html)


And When I got home, surprise surprise! I was not even tired, so I went to my lovely DVR (best invention to date!) and watched my Dr. House. He is one sexy man with a cane, and truth me, the things I would do to him.... *fanning herself*
But the episode was kind of boring. No termanial illnesses, no almost dying patients, no crazy police officer trying to lock house up, just plan ol' Dr. Wilson, who really is being wayyyyyyyyy toooooo annoying. No "friend" would stay around that long for that much abuse unless he was into whippings or some S&M shit, and since they have not hinted on that fact I think the story line with those two is basically over. But the series is still on record! After season 1 I was hooked.

Well let me finish up work because I have to leave on time tonight since I have another screening, 23 with Jim Carrey, a birthday party, and after party and a hair appointment at 9am tomorrow. I is a busy girl lately.

No comments: