Monday, February 12, 2007

Cupcakes runs!!!

So I am totally on my period... maybe it is the lack of a man in my life, or my sudden dedication to taking my shot every week, But seriously I am craving chocolate like never before!

So like any middle class american, I ordered up a dozen of the lovely Sprinles cupcakes. (Image from http://sprinklescupcakes.com)




Now I know you are all thinking I am crazy for paying 40 bucks for a dozen but you have no idea how addictive these cupcakes are. I MEAN seriously, people fight over them.. like when I went to get my lovely chocolate gift I had a reservation, and thus did not need to stand in line.. but let me tell you about this line! It is seriously like the welfare line but in Beverly Hills. At least 30 people are waiting. In line. For cupcakes. And the wait can be up to an hour and a half. FOR A CUPCAKE! Which is why I make RSVPs (min order 1 dozen) so I can just walk in!

So I walked into that front door and told them. "Coming to get RSVP," now at that exact time this fat man, who honestly did not even need to be eating cupcakes tells me "Cuse me honey but dont you see the line." So I fire back, "I am not your honey, and I have a reservation so I dont have to wait in line!" So the lady woman gives me my bag and I walk out, past the line, upset because he has ruined my afternoon delight. So, I did want any respectable ex-NYer would do, I start yelliing at him. "Next time you can take your fat ass online and make an RSVP instead of bothering me." WHEW!!!! Having released my anger I get into the car and drive off.. Happy.. and Excited.

Later that night I ate two cupcakes, and had an EVIL sugar rush! God I love sprinkles. (Thank you to all the people who made my sprinkles weekend possible, Angela, Howard, Jessica, Brian and the bakers in the back that cooked my cupcakes to perfection... )

Side note: If you are a sugar freck like me DO NOT GET THE CINNOMAN SUGAR cupcake, there is no frosting. Lucky I only got one of those because I would have been sourly disappointed.

No comments: