Friday, February 9, 2007

Can anyone die in peace!?

So part of my job is internet marketing. Getting more people to come, look through, and even buy some of the stuff on our website. Well today is all about trashing Anna Nicole, and seriously I feel like shit. Can the poor girl not die in peace? Are you that unhappy with your life that you have to down someone elses... someone who is DEAD!!! Someone, who's sun died two months ago. I mean serious!!

Now I know as a celebrity you have to, or should, understand that your life is no longer private it will always be public, but I would hope, we, as people, who claim to be soooo civilized would leave the dead alone, to die, in peace. But I guess it is crazy talk. :-(

1 comment:

Monica Roberts said...

Nope..

Marilyn Monroe's and Dorothy Dandridge's deths are still controversial 40 plus years later.

There are peeps that swear they see Elvis, Tupac and Biggie.

Look at the drama that just recently surrounded James Brown's death and the criticism Aaliyah's family got about her horse drawn carriage funeral.

They will always be drama around celebrity deaths on one level or another.