Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Weekend delight!

First off let me start by saying, I WAS GOING TO POST YESTERDAY but my job was acting a bloody fool! Need help with this, I need help with that, I am too stupid to figure out how to do anything! So I am posting bright and early this Tuesday morning and first thing on the agenda is MOVIES! :-)

Screening of the day was "23" with Jim Carrey. Which is REALLY GOOD! REALLY REALLY INTERESTING! Only at the very end does everything make sense but it still kept me on edge until I found out. Aside from the movie I just got to thinking, wasn't Jim Carrey once James Carrey on In Living Color? I wonder why he changed his name.

Beside the movie my was weekend was pretty boring. I went to get hair done with my girlfriend. Had two sleepovers. And hung out with any OLD friend from NY, I mean OLD!!! back when I was still alittle TS trying to become a pretty woman.

OH MY GOD! I almost forgot! So yesterday was going to be the warmest day for the week (here in LA anyway) so like any respectable woman I woke up extra early, showed shaved, plucked, lathered, moisturized, and coated my entire body for this multi colored skirt I brought, which funny enough is only like 40 bucks. So anyway I am feeling ultra cute, very sexy, and put on boots to get ready to go to work and BAM! My heel breaks, like seriously snaps, metal screw showing and all. Those are the ONLY shoes that go with that dresss, ONE!, and TWO they are the only fabulous knee high suede boots. Took me forever to find, in that color, in my size, where the calf part is tight enough (I have skinny legs).

Not only am I VERY upset that I have to change into a different outfit in the next 10 seconds, but I now have to run around all of california to find a pair of knee high boots I like. ARGGGG!!!! The only way to fix the mistake was to dress up today, in a different mini dress with different knee high boots. Of course the outfit is not as fabulous as the multi colored one I was gonna wear yesterday, but it does still look cute. :-)

1 comment:

nancecreate/blackdavinci said...

Skinny legs huh? See, that's one of the truest indications of being a girl; girls always have something about themselves they crack on. I'm willing to guarantee everyone you know or who sees you thinks you've got fantastic pretty legs, but YOU think they're skinny!! Worse than my sisters!!!