Tuesday, March 20, 2007

They call him T.I.

Or that is what he wants us to call him.

I guess this week is just full of star sightings for me. Because last night I ran into the atlanta rapper. But guess where... common guess. Where people get food. In Los Angeles. And he is black. That's right! Roscoe's chicken and Waffles. ummmmmm chicken and waffles. I am hungry now


Photo via rap.about.com

I actually knew someone important was coming up because 4 big old cars pulled up. Tinted windows and all. So I, like the lovely sister I am, just continue to walk in to pick up my order. As soon as I step in the door I see little Mr Light skin, and this Tall ass body gaurd. So at first I am thinking "They are here to pick up an order also." but then I am shoved, yes shoved, by this over sized, too grown to be walking up to men asking to take his picture, bitch. Funny thing is his gaurd pushes her back and says "You can take a picture while he is standing here." So I giggle, and say excuse me, and the gaurd makes a little path for me to get by. TALK ABOUT MANNERS!!!

So I picked up my order, and walked out. No crazy stalking, no asking for pictures, no nothing. I sure hope the man was able to eat dinner in peace.

No comments: