Wednesday, March 28, 2007

SCREENINGS ARE FABULOUS

I know I know, I have not posted anything in the longest time but seriously I have been soo dang busy with work I have not had the time to say anything about nothing. I have even missed NUMEROUS screenings that I am suppose to go to. Now I have to pay to see 300, Blades of Glory, Namesake... the list can go one and on! but I did manage to see The Lookout last night, which was good. I actually had not idea what the lookout was about but was pleasently surprised by the end of the movie. Now of course I dont know if I would pay for it, unless I was on a date, and some guy wanted to go, but if you are free, and have seen all the cool movies already then hop, skip and jump you self to The Lookout.


(photo via http://thelookout-movie.com/)

BUT while on your pay to see the lookout.. RUN!!!! and let me say it again... RUN! if they try to sell you passes to First Snow. Not only was it boring. (oh my god I always just saw Zodic..... Can someone please tell me why I wasted 3 hours of my life?) But it was predicable. I knew exactly what was going to happen, to whom and why! The only thing exciting about the screening was ths guy that serious was dying in the theatre. I mean like he made this sound like he was coughing up blood and EVERYONE jumped up and was like call the police!!! Mind you the shallow bitches were like.. "excuse me, could you guys stop the movie" The man's head was slumped back for like 3 minutes then all of a sudden he was up and about. Weird huh!? I know! but as a precaution they took the man out and to the hospital.

No comments: