Wednesday, March 14, 2007

LONG UPDATE!!!

So I have not posted in exatly 10 days, and do you know why!? Because my life is soo fucking HOT right now. I mean seriously I am loving 2007, I hope it never ends! NEVER EVER!

So let me start off with job news. I got a raise. Yes yes, not that exciting... but when I add, "Working with Tori and Dean" Then all hell breaks loose. All the 90210 fans start calling me up, ask, begging, bribing me into letting them see her, sniff her clothes, walk into her house, pet her stomach, you name it. Weird huh!? And honestly I was never a 90210 fan, nor melrose place, or any of those shows with stupid kids (Note I did not mention spoiled or white, because I grew up in a spoiled "white" environment and we did not act like that!). I honestly think the shows did so, well because people like to assume rich kids act a certain way. Anyway I digress. I got a raise, on a cool show, and I am learning sooo much!

Now one show would NEVER keep me away from my lovely readers, but 3 or 4 might! Which, I found out later, seemed to be attached to the raise they gave me. I am currently helping 4 shows, will be back to 3 next week, but all the shows are pretty organized so I dont really have to worry much. Does take alot of work, and I am usually here until 8 or 9pm, but honestly, I LOVE IT! I am learning soo much, and contrary to popular belief I actually enjoy it... my thing is, LET ME LEARN! If I am given the oppertunity to learn and evolve then I am a happy bitch, staying at work until 9, having a 10 minute lunch, waking up exhausted and all!

*humming*

Sadly with all the responcibility I had to pass up another job offered to me. But I honestly think I will learn more here. Opps, let me finish this spreadsheet and then I will post about my shopping week!!! GIRL! I SPENT WAY TOO MUCH MONEY!

No comments: