Monday, March 19, 2007

The Rich shop together

Os that is what I saw this weekend. At my regular spot. in Beverly Hills. Known as Sprinkles Cupcakes!

Now I am FAR!!! FAR from rich, but I do make a pretty good salary. So I think treating myself to a cupcake, or two, or a dozen everyweekend is not a bad thing. Espcially when those cupcakes are soo dang good!!! Anywho, this time I did not order a dozen, because I planned a nice quiet weekend alone. Just stay home, relax, take a bath. You know CALM! And eating 12 cupcakes, alone, is just plan GREEDY. which meant I had to wait on that GOD AWFUL line, which really wasn't that bad because guess who was right behind me chatting it up!? Miss Paige Hurd. The daughter in Beauty Shop. The little girl in Everyone Hates Chris. Who honestly is just as gorgeous in person as she is in the picture below.



Now mind you she is not a "A" list star.. YET! but she seemed very down to earth, and her mother seemed like the type of woman to put her little ass back in line if she tried. So we talked about cupcakes, and I life and they made waiting in that line seem so nice. Really they made my saturday afternoon a great expreience. I hope they liked the cupcakes in the end because I did. ummmmmmmmm

No comments: