Thursday, March 15, 2007

Party Town

Or it seems like that last night since I ran into EVERYONE (or almost everyone) I know.

First I went out to dinner with my lovely coworker. Who is skinner then me... but eats twice as much! Some Indian restaurant, and really all I like is the naan bread, but I did try this chicken vindaloo (extra spicy) and that shit WAS GOOD!!!! oh my good. At first I was like, nope this is not as good as I thought but by the 4th spoonful my mouth was on FIRE!!!! in a good way. Girl I was shoveling rice, naan, and chicken into my mouth. I ate soo much that I had to start giving my food away. Really for 10 bucks they piled the food one. Electric Lotus I think it is called. If you are in LA, and like indian, go there. Get the Vindaloo. MAD GOOD! Then to top it all off we had chocolate cake. Oh my god, I was about to wet my seat. ummmm chocolate cake... ummmmmmmmmmmm

So after that AMAZING meal I went to meet my friends at... fiesta cantina. The best happy hour, 2 for 1, Karaoke bar on wednesday nights. And who do I meet there!? I meet an old volunteer friend of mine, who is a model. He looks amazing fabulous, best cheek bones ever, and his hair.. bitches, his hair!!!!! is soo soft andf wavey make a girl want to cut it off.

So after like two drinks he is all "we should go to the black club and listen to some "real" music." Now since I have not been to a black club in AGES! and a girl could go for some hip/hop I am like YEAH!! Now on the walk there he is talking about the men and the thugs that hang out there, yada, yada, yada, like I care shit. So we get there, and who do I see. My ex. FIRST PERSON I run into. So we say hi, and I am expecting him to sit in the back - as usual- and just watch, but when I go looking for him I find out he left. HE LEFT! :-( I felt sad when he told me, because of two reasons: 1. He either had some girl with him and did not want me to see, in which case I thought we were close enough to were he would tell me about her. 2. He did not want to see me in the club because in his mind we reallly are over. Both I dont like, and both kind of make me feel like the bitch.


But anyway, I am getting off topic. So we get there, and the music is nice. Love the music. Would go again. But there was not a "MAN" in the entire club. All of the men there was femmed up! Made a girl feel like she needed to take an extra shot of hormones to stay up to par. They were shaking their boots, rolling on the floor, looking a hot mess with like 200 lbs worth of muscle on their body. Now I am not one to discriminate, but dont tell me there are "THUGS" at the club when really all you have is a bunch of butch queens dancing. I was over them after like 10 minutes. As my friend should have been too because they were not paying his femme ass no mind. They all wanted some thugged out man also. The best you got is to pretenda-thugs dancing together (which made it worse because the way they were dancing let you know they were femmes).

But it was a good nice still. Had dinner, had a ciggy, and went dancing. And trust my hair was sitting the entire time.

No comments: