Monday, March 5, 2007

So your saying I should be cheap....

Is the lesson I learned from my ex's friend (I know I spend lots of time with my ex). Because this weekend we went to red lobster! It was fabulous. I got the ultimate feast and ate like 3 baskets of cheesy bread all by myself. I LOVE SEAFOOD, and it is not even good sea food but I just cannot help myself. But do you want to know why!? Because I am allergic to shell fish. Yup.. ALLERGIC! My father will actually die if he eats it because his throat closes up. Me I get an ichy throat, maybe some redness on my finger tiips but nothing serious... YET! So I try to eat as much sea food as possible before my thoat closes up for good. I know I know I heard it all before, playing with fire, tempting deaf, yada yada yada... I NEED MY SEAFOOD!!!

Anyway, let me finish my story, so we all go out to eat 6 of us, and my ex decides to pay for the entire mean (Now I was gonna pay for the entire meal but he beat me to it). We both share the idea that if you go out for a birthday with friends (max 8) one person beside the partner, child, or close blood relative should pay for the meal. It is only right. I mean the partner probably brought them something personal, as did the child and relative, so a friend should AT LEAT treat them to dinner.

This caused a big ole fight. CLEARLY she did not want him ( I originally wrote "us," I know I know.. save for another post) to pay for dinner. Don't ask me why but later we get a call saying she felt left out of the meal, and blah blah blah "I'm a bitch with an attitude because I did not get my husband a birthday gift and paying for dinner with friends - being comepletely UN-PERSONAL - is the only planned gift I had for him, because I am not a good wife, and I dont care enough about my husband to actually think of a good and personal gift. "

Yup... that was my Sat. Sunday I did laundry and made some chicken crockpot. It is fabulous.

No comments: