Monday, April 2, 2007

Alumni Parties are fun

really they are! I had to go to one of my alumni parties this weekend and it was soo much fun!!! I got to meet old friends, and see how they are doing in life.

It is amazing what a different 5 years can make. Also there were people from older class years too. '99, 2000... It was very exciting. Hopefully I can stay in trouch this time.

But although I had a ton of fun at the alumni party the best night in town was spend at the goodbye party for some of my coworkers. First of all lets start by saying I was drunk! And when I get drunk I get happy and huggy, so all night I was huggy people and smiling, and cracking jokes with people I probably did not even know! Then I hope skip outside to get my ciggy on and the POLICE come out of nowhere and block this hummer in.

GIRLS why did the police come out with guns out!!! And pointed!!!! And my friend is sitting there with her camera phone snappin every fucking detail! We are dying! They put the poor people on the floor and arrest them and then tell us to move back! After the "danger" has been contained. Weird huh!? But still it was a fun night! And I loved it!

No comments: