Friday, January 5, 2007

Starting off the 2007 movie season is.....

FREEDOM WRITERS!!!
When you get a second, if you get a second, go see this movie. I am already in love with Hilary Swank from "Boy Dont Cry" and since then all she has done is amaze me.. AMAZE ME!!! This was the first movie I went to see for 2007 ( sneak screening!) and I hope she wins something! I mean half of the audiance was clapping, there were parts were people were crying.. EVEN ME!! and when I left I really felt good inside because it is a true story and there are people in this world who work hard to make it better.

I will stop myself now because I hate when people ruin a movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kiana!

I love and miss your fabulousness. I'm so glad that you have this blog, because I'm looking for something to make me happy this Valentine's Day...Keep on keepin' on.

Love,
Kirsten